Monday, June 18, 2012

Roasted Kale (Kale Chips)

I'm so behind the times on blogging about kale chips. Everyone was making kale chips about 2-3 years ago! Well I guess I'm just behind the curve on this one, which isn't surprising. I was debating about even blogging this recipe in the first place...but I'm sure there are some of you out there who still haven't tried kale chips yet. Maybe you're too nervous? I promise you're going to like 'em! You may just start to substitute them for potato chips, heck they're a lot healthier! 

(Right before going in the oven)

We all know I'm a huge fan of any vegetable roasted. I have yet to find a vegetable that doesn't taste good roasted hence why I love these kale chips so much. Aside from being super easy to make, they're super tasty too. 

Roasted Kale (Also Known As Kale Chips)
Lots to Ladle


One bunch of fresh kale, Ripped into pieces, stems removed
Olive Oil, enough to coat
Salt & Pepper, to taste

Preheat over to 350 degrees. Toss kale with olive oil, salt & pepper. Roast in oven until crunchy, about 10-15 minutes. 

I told you it was easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment